Location: Merrystar Kindergarten, Tulip 09-38 & 40, Vinhomes Riverside 2, Viet Hung Commune, Long Bien District, Ha Noi.
- Working hours: 45 hours/week
- Preparing curriculum, lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities, updating and managing information on the school digital platform(s).
- Teaching English to kindergarten students (18 months – 60 months) according to the requirements of the school’s curriculum.
- Effectively implement and adapt teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the needs and interests of student, including those who need extra assistance.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring their academic progress, and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, promote and develop students’ academic, personal, and social development in and beyond the classroom.
- Working with teachers, parents/guardians to discuss student’s progress and to support them in any issues, both behavioral and academic ones.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events, any other related assignments.
- Candidates with a University Degree in Education, PGCE and similar degrees/authorized teaching certificates are prioritized. Minimum requirement is a Bachelor
- Degree in related field in hand with a Qualification in teaching.
- Extensive background knowledge, skills and experience in teaching relevant disciplines.
- More than 2 years of teaching experience is an advantage
- Willing to commit to at least a 1-year full-time contract.
- All insurance and covers as mandated by Labor Laws.
- Dynamic, open, supportive and social working environment with lots of job variety and career path
- Other perks and benefits to be shared in interview
IV. How to apply
Email your application to email@example.com – or contact to phone number: 0931683999
Application should include an updated CV, an application letter, copies of related degrees and certificates, copies of your passport and TRC/visa, letters of recommendation. We also prefer to receive teaching samples such as videos (online and offline classes), presentation slides, lesson plans, worksheets…