MerryStar Kindergarten is looking to appoint Kindergarten teachers to join our talented and dedicated team of educators.
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Care, nurture and educate children following school’s education program;
- Organize activities, learning topics to form and develop children’s skills and qualities;
- Take part in training courses to improve teaching ability;
- Coordinate to organize events and extracurricular activities at the school;
- Build and actively carry out personal development plan; take on class observation; and take part in training and self-training courses.
II. WORKING TIME AND WORK PLACE
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday off
- Work place: Tulip 09-38 & 40, Vinhomes Riverside 2, Việt Hưng Commune, Long Biên District, Hà Nội.
- Graduated from college or higher majoring in early childhood pedagogy/preschool pedagogy (other majors are not accepted);
- Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure;
- Love children and understand age psychology;
- Passionate, creative, enthusiastic, not afraid to change, want to develop in a dynamic and challenging working environment;
- Good-looking appearance, good communication ability, standard pronunciation, clear and inspirational voice;
- Good pedagogical skills, good situation handling.
IV. COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary (gross): negotiable (from VNĐ9-20 million, based on positions, ability and experience);
- Participation in social insurance in accordance with regulations; health and welfare service;
- Bonuses, benefits and salary increase: 13th month salary bonus, students’ retention bonus, annual salary increase review by the end of school year, bonus regime on holidays, revenue bonus;
- Shift meal: shift meal allowance according to the company’s policy;
- Annual travel and leave: 12 days per year. Number of leave day will be increased after every five years accordance with the law;
- Preferential tuition policy for teachers’ children learning at MerryStar;
- Summer vacation: 50% salary;
- Training: free training courses with certificates;
- Other benefits and welfare are accordance with company’s policy.
V. HOW TO APPLY
Email your application to email@example.com – or contact to phone number: 0931683999
Application should include an updated CV, an application letter, copies of related degrees and certificates, copies of your passport and TRC/visa, letters of recommendation. We also prefer to receive teaching samples such as videos (online and offline classes), presentation slides, lesson plans, worksheets…